Membership for the 2020 Season is now closed.
2021 Membership will open in October.
Update during Covid-19 and 2020 membership
11 July 2020
With the resumption of cricket under the ECB COVID19 Directive for moving to Step 4 we now have cricket resuming to some extent. To be in line with ECB step 4 all members must adhere to the guidelines set out in our Risk Assessment directive here 2020_WCC_COVID19_Directives_step_4-09-07-2020
Steps for membership:
- Read the Step 4 COVID-19 directives 2020_WCC_COVID19_Directives_step_4-09-07-2020
- Print, sign and bring to your first training session the declaration form:WCC_Declaration_ Form
- Complete your registration form:. You must do this so a) you are a bona fide member and eligible to play for the club for league and insurance purposes and b) your league registration details are up to date
- Pay your membership fee. For the 2020 Season the membership fee is reduced by 50%. Fee details are here:FEE STRUCTUREIf you have already paid your membership fees for 2020 season, 50% will be forwarded towards next years membership fee.
- For U13s and older, Register on TeamAPP to give your availablity for Training and Matches. https://wokinghamcricketclub.teamapp.com
NOTE: NETS ARE OUT OF BOUNDS OUTSIDE OF TRAINING SESSIONS
Any questions conact Ahmar on firstname.lastname@example.org