With the resumption of cricket under the ECB COVID19 Directive for 2021 (ECB Step 1B and 2) we now have cricket resuming to some extent. To be in line with ECB directive all members must adhere to the guidelines set out in our 2021 Step 1B and 2 Risk Assessment directive here 2021-03-27 WCC COVID19 Directives update (ECB Step 1B and 2)
Steps for membership:
- Read the COVID-19 directives for Step 1B and 2 2021-03-27 WCC COVID19 Directives update (ECB Step 1B and 2)
- Print, sign and bring to your first training session. We need an updated form for 2021 the declaration form: 2021_WCC_Declaration_ Form
- Complete your registration form here: https://tinyurl.com/y5ulov9x You must do this so a) you are a bona fide member and eligible to play for the club for league and insurance purposes and b) your league registration details are up to date
- Pay your membership fee. For the 2021 Season the membership fee details are here: FEE STRUCTUREIf you have already paid your membership fees for 2020 season at 100%, note that 50% will be carried forward towards next years membership fee. Any queries about this contact Ahmar.
- All players, from U13s and older, MUST register on TeamAPP to give your availablity for Training and Matches. Link here: https://wokinghamcricketclub.teamapp.com
NOTE: NETS ARE OUT OF BOUNDS OUTSIDE OF TRAINING SESSIONS
Playing and training kit
All players, from U10s upwards must wear Wokingham CC playing shirt when representing the club in cricket matches.
The club cricket kit is a bespoke design and therefore must be ordered in bulk. Our next bulk order will be submitted first week of March 2021 with delivery expected in May. You can place your order on our club shop here : https://www.wokingham.cc/product-category/cricket_kit/ Deadline for getting your order in for the bulk order is End of Feb 2021.
Any questions conact Ahmar on firstname.lastname@example.org