Last Updated on 2023-05-23 by Steve Hall
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND CARERS – 2023
The Coaching and Admin Team
Useful Links & Information – All Juniors
|Membership||Please see the Membership Page|
|Registration||To register, fill out this online form.|
|TeamApp||Wokingham Cricket Club on TeamApp |
All member communication is via TeamApp
|Fees||£120 per annum. A family discount is available.|
|Welfare & Safe Guarding||Lead by Tony Kemsley. All coaches and helpers are DBS checked and have completed ECB Safe Guarding Training|
|More Info||See our dedicated Club Documents page|
|League Rules||North Hants CDA Rules|
|Berkshire Youth Competition Rules|
Useful Links & Information – U11 Boys
|Age groups||School years Y5 & Y6|
|Fixtures||U11 Boys Fixtures on TeamApp|
Summer training is outdoors at the club, runs for the entire Summer Term and is included in the membership fee. Players must attend training to be eligible for selection in the competitions.
|What day?||Every Friday, 21st April – 21st July|
|What time?||Arrive 4.55pm for a prompt 5pm start. Finishes at 6.30pm.|
|Where is it?||Wokingham Cricket Club|
|What to wear?||Comfortable sports clothes that can get dirty/grass stained.|
No jewellery apart from studs in piercings.
Cricket whites not needed.
- All participants MUST be registered. Please register using the form above.
- New starters can attend two trial training sessions before committing to membership.
- At the training session:
- On arrival, your child’s attendance must be registered with the Team Manager.
- You must ensure that emergency contact details are correct on the register.
- You must stay at the club or nominate someone on site to act in loco parentis in case of emergencies.
- You must not enter the field of play during training.
- The club house bar and balcony are open for spectators to enjoy.
- There will be drinks and BBQ food available to buy from the bar.
We also organise non-league friendlies to give more members a chance to play.
Requirements for competitions: Trainers, white long trousers, white cricket top. U10 and above need to wear club branded top for matches. All club branded kit can be purchased from the shop.
- A child must be a member to be selected to play in competitions.
- You must indicate a player’s availability for a fixture at least 5 days in advance via TeamApp.
- Fixtures are listed under EVENTS (not fixtures) in TeamApp.
- We play to have fun; members must follow the code of conduct. Negative behaviour by spectators will not be tolerated.
Winter training takes place indoors during Spring Term. Time & place TBC during Autumn Term.